POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CSG Challenge : Re: CSG Challenge Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:14:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CSG Challenge
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 17 Aug 2013 19:45:00
Message: <web.521009b63a6d0c04540235480@news.povray.org>
"Shay" <non### [at] nonecom> wrote:
> No blobs, SORs, isos, etc. Just the primitive primitives.

There are still problems when certain arguments to the macro are used, so I'm
holding off on releasing the source until I figure out what's going on.  With
Shay's shape it looks fine, but when I try to reproduce Sam's example, it goes
crazy.  I think the problem has to do with one of the forms of the spherical law
of cosines having 4 solutions (two possible inverse sines of 2 solutions of a
quadratic equation).

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'callwood-ikebana-monocot.jpg' (102 KB)

Preview of image 'callwood-ikebana-monocot.jpg'
callwood-ikebana-monocot.jpg